CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE MARCH 2020
Coronavirus Covid-19 Update
- whether you should be self-isolating,
- if you are in a higher risk population (immunocompromised), or
- if you are caring for someone who is in a higher risk population.
- exercise can help boost immune function,
- exercise lowers stress,
- physical activity is good for metabolic health, and
- gyms are clean and pose no unique risk.
If You are Unwell
If you are unwell, have recently travelled overseas, or believe you may have come into contact with someone with Coronavirus, please contact Healthline at 0800 358 5453. The Ministry of Health is advising anyone who has recently been overseas to avoid close-proximity with others for 14 days.
New to Habit?
Hygiene & Cleanliness
- Regular handwashing with soap (for at least 20 seconds). In situations where you do not have access to soap and water you should use hand sanitiser instead, washing your hands as soon as possible.
- Cover coughing or sneezing with a tissue or elbow (not your hand).
- Avoid touching of eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
No Hugs, Handshakes or High-Fives
Keeping a Level Head
Additional Resources from Ministry of Health